Here’s a quick release of 1.3.1 since a major feature didn’t make it in time for 1.3: thanks to the work of FireAllianceNX 10.7 support has been re-enabled, and there’s an update profile available for 11G63.
And as there was a lot of code added in 1.3, it also came with its fair share of bugs. Thanks to Tim Sutton, Anthony Reimer, and dhandy0 the following have been found and squashed:
- Fixed a crash if building in CLI without UpdateProfiles.plist in Application Support.
- Fixed handling of relative paths in the CLI.
- Fixed build failing if the output path pointed to a nonexistent directory.
- Fixed building with packages stored on network volumes.
- Fixed inaccurate error message when a broken package was added.