Just in time for macOS Sierra we have AutoDMG 1.6:
- Added 10.12 support.
- Removed 10.8 support.
- AutoDMG will not try to remount already mounted images, fixing 10.12 installer.
- Added advanced option to skip asr imagescan (thanks @timsutton).
- AutoDMG will not relaunch on login (thanks @nmcspadden).
- Fixed volume size setting not being saved to templates (thanks @timsutton).
- Fixed handling of relative package paths on the command line (thanks @timsutton).
- Fixed usage of base image as source on the command line (thanks @timsutton).
You can download 1.6 from the AutoDMG releases page. If you have questions or need help, you can join us in
#autodmg on Slack MacAdmins (but please check the documentation and especially the FAQ first).